Friday, January 30, 2009

Just FYI...

I just wanted to briefly mention my other two blogs, just in case anyone is interested in them. I used to have a blog called "Progressive Entertainment", but I felt that it didn't work well because I was trying to cover all my interests in one blog and it got confusing. So, I've decided to seperate my two main interests into two blogs.

The first is what used to be "Progressive Entertainment", but is now called "So Many Shows". As the title suggests, this is a blog all about my favorite TV shows from American Idol to Lost. I will try to update it regularly and have something on there on almost a daily basis (when there was a show I liked on the night before).

The other blog is brand new and is called "The Leviathan". This is my music blog where I will write reviews of the newest progressive rock albums that I am able to listen to, and will spotlight older Prog albums that I consider to be classics. I will try to update this blog at least once a week, if not more often.

Links to these blogs can be found to the right of this page. Because of this new music blog, I think I'll refrain from writing music recommendations on this blog and will just refer you to 'The Leviathan' if you are interested. I hope this all makes sense, and I'll have a new post for this week up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment