Thursday, December 16, 2010

Upcoming Year End Lists

I know it has been a little while since I've written in this blog and I apologize. But, I have made some progress in my new writing project, tentatively titled "The Chosen." I have a good direction for it now rather than just a vague premise, so that really helps as I write it. The only thing I'm not sure about is where I want to end the book. Originally I wanted the book to work as a stand alone novel with potential for a sequel if it did well. But, I have so many ideas, it is going to be hard to put them all in just one book. So, I think I'm just going to keep writing and see where it ends up naturally. It should be a fun process.

Other than that, there isn't much else to report. Over the next couple weeks, I'm going to start coming out with my year end lists. What I mean by that, is lists that showcase my top 10 (or top 5) of certain things from throughout the year. I like making lists ranking my favorites, and I feel it is a fun way to review the year. So, the four categories (and I may add more) are going to be: albums, TV, movies, and life experiences. It should be fun and will give you a look into the things I loved this year.

So, that is about it for now! I hope to start posting these lists soon, so look out for that. And, I hope that everybody can enjoy this holiday season, I'm really starting to get into the spirit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment